TalentSprint has teamed up with TenXLabs to create an experiential learning internship program that is open to TalentSprint graduates.
TenXLabs is a IT Company built by global software experts. The company delivers high value products and services to global clients utilizing principles of frugal engineering.
Frugal Engineering describes the capability of Indian software engineers to develop products and solutions for emerging markets. The philosophy behind Frugal Engineering is to maximize results for clients while stripping away all non-essential costs.
To learn more about TenXLabs go to http://www.tenxlabs.comInternship Details:
- Training runs through the year
- Average duration of the project would be 11-12 weeks
- The program is open to TS trainees only
- Opportunity to work on high impact projects
- Interaction with business and delivery leadership
- Support from project mentors
- Monthly stipend to trainees of 5000 per month
- Certification of ‘real live’ work at the end of 3 months which is one of the certifications in IT
- Submit application online to email@example.com
- Applications will be reviewed and we would facilitate one or two rounds of interviews between the trainee and the project mentor
- An offer letter will be issued within one week of completing the interview