For Bank and Government Exams
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-VIII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either -
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
II. Age (As on 01.09.2018):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1990 and not later than 01.09.1998 (both dates inclusive)
NOTE: (i) The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only
one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point
No. II (3) to II (8).
(ii) The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
(iii) Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of joining and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisation(s).
(iv) The following rules applicable to Ex-Servicemen re-employed under the Central government would apply to Ex-Servicemen candidates appearing for the examination:
(i) Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group ‘C’/ ‘D’ under the Central Government. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation on second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
(ii) An Ex-Servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-Servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her Ex- Servicemen status for the purpose of the re-employment in Government jobs ceases.
(iii) Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category whose date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) is completed one year from the last date for receipt of online application i.e. on or before 09.10.2019 are eligible to apply.
III. Educational Qualifications:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex- Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 10.10.2018. Such certificates should be dated on or before 10.10.2018.
Note: (1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 10.10.2018.
Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 10.10.2018 has to be submitted at the time of joining. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
(2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. The candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
(3) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
IV. Definition of Ex-Servicemen (EXSM)
i. Ex-Servicemen (EXSM): Only those candidates shall be treated as Ex-servicemen who fulfil the revised definition as laid down in Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms Notification No. 36034/5/85 Estt. (SCT) dated 27.10.1986 as amended from time to time.
ii. Disabled Ex-Servicemen (DISXS): Ex-servicemen who while serving in Armed Forces of the union were disabled in operation against the enemy or in disturbed areas shall be treated as Disabled Ex-Servicemen (DISXS).
iii. Dependents Of Servicemen Killed In Action (DXS): Servicemen killed in the following operations would be deemed to have been killed in action attributable to military service (a) war (b) war like operations or Border skirmishes either with Pakistan on cease fire line or any other country (c) fighting against armed hostiles in a counter insurgency environment viz: Nagaland, Mizoram, etc. (d) serving with peace keeping mission abroad (e) laying or clearance of mines including enemy mines as also mine sweeping operation between one month before and three months after conclusion of an operation (f) frost bite during actual operations or during the period specified by the Government (g) dealing with agitating para-military forces personnel (h) IPKF Personnel killed during the operations in Sri Lanka.
For the purpose of availing the concession of reservation for Dependents of Servicemen killed in action the member of the family would include his widow, son, daughter or his near relations who agree to support his family and an affidavit stating that the relaxation is availed by one dependent of Ex-Servicemen or not availed by any Dependent of Servicemen killed in action will have to be submitted at the time of joining. The relaxation in upper age limit and in educational qualifications is not available to Dependents of Servicemen. Note: The Territorial Army Personnel will be treated as ex-servicemen w.e.f. 15.11.1986.
V. Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are namely:
a. Blindness and low vision;
b. deaf and hard of hearing;
c. locomotor disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
d. autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
e. multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities:
Note: Definition of the above specified disabilities will be as per “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, 2016”.
The allocation of reserved vacancies for the persons with benchmark disabilities will be as prescribed in the “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” and as per vacancies reported to IBPS by Participating Organisations.
(i) Guidelines for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities using a Scribe
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination (Preliminary and Main). In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the CRP.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes or otherwise advised for every hour of the examination.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the online examination under (CRP- Clerks-VIII). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
(ii) Guidelines for candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy
A Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
(iii) Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates
- Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
- The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
(iv) Guidelines for Candidates with Intellectual Disability (ID)
A Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour of examination, either availing the services of a scribe or not, shall be permitted to the candidates with more than 40% Intellectual Disability (autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness).
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
C. PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING
Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities at certain centres viz. Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
All eligible candidates who opt for and wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE APPLICATION. While training will be imparted free of cost, all other expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the candidate for attending the pre- examination training programme at the designated Centres. Depending on the response and administrative feasibility the right to cancel any of the Pre- Examination Training Centres and/ or add some other Centres and/or make alternate arrangements is reserved.
By merely attending the Pre-Examination Training no candidate acquires any right to be selected in any of the Participating Organisations mentioned.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2018 & January 2019.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -VIII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2019-20 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-VIII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2020 with or without giving any notice.
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
b. Main Examination
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
Candidates can apply online only from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications).
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
(i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
(ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then online transaction may not have been successful.
o After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
o For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
o To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size
photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be
considered as valid.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the IBPS website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter,
a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted
application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main). No document shall be directly
sent to IBPS by candidates before or after the online examinations (Preliminary & Main).
(2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-Clerk-VIII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CRP Clerk-VIII is optional.
(4) A Candidate’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ shortlisting for Main examination/ admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(5) Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP Clerks-VIII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating Organisations take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
(6) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP Clerk-VIII). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
(7) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP Clerks-VIII). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
(8) Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
(9) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
(10) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(11) The candidate should indicate in the online application the State to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
(12) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
(13) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary & Main) will not be entertained.
(14) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(15) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on IBPS website shall prevail.
(16) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(17) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(18) The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
(19) The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(20) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re- exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(21) Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
(22) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
(23) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
(24) Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP Clerks-VIII.
IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. for latest updates.
(25) Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
(26) If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar / different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.