For Bank and Government Exams
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post.
Candidates can apply online only from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e- mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 (Online payment) both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
(i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and
click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL
SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his
/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
(ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks.
An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee /intimation charges payment will not be considered as valid.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the IBPS website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her is found to be false at a later stage.