For Bank and Government Exams
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP SPL-VII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either -
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
II. Age (As on 01.11.2017):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1987 and not later than 01.11.1997 (both dates inclusive)
III. Educational Qualifications (As on 27.11.2017):
In case of dual specialisations, one of the fields of specialisation should be in the field prescribed. In case of major/ minor specialisations, major specialisation should be in the stream prescribed. Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specialisations are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational
qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational
qualification shall be considered as eligible by IBPS or Participating Organisations
For posts other than IT Officer Scale I: Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017/ January 2018.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP SPL-VII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2019 with or without giving any notice.
This system of Common Recruitment Process – CWE (Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination), Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Specialist Officers posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online preliminary examination, declare result of online preliminary examination, inform the shortlisted candidates about the online main examination, declare the results of the online main examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Interviews will be conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each state/ UT. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
Age (As on 01.11.2017):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1987 and not later than 01.11.1997 (both dates inclusive)
I. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
b. Main Examination
For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer
For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari
Online Main Examination
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in the test of Online Main examination and also secure sufficiently high scores to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CRP SPL-VII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online CWE (Main Exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CWE- SPL-VII and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
A candidate should qualify both in the Online CWE (Main Examination) and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
Candidates can apply online only from 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online :
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
(i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for Participating organisations and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his / her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data.
(ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then online transaction may not have been successful.
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of online examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
(2) Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-SPL-VII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CRP SPL-VII is optional.
(4) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(5) Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CWE SPL-VII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
(6) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CWE SPL-VII). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
(7) A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
(8) Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
(9) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
(10) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(11) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
(12) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(13) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
(14) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on IBPS website shall prevail.
(15) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
(16) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(17) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(18) Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
(19) Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
(20) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
(21) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
(22) Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE SPL-VII.
(23) IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
(24) Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for both Preliminary and Main examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS’s website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
EXAMINATION CENTERS – Preliminary and Main Examination (Tentative List)Click here for full notification