For Bank and Government Exams
IN CASE THE SIGNATURE OR FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED
CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/ SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE
1. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
2. The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
3. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
4. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
5. If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
6. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
7.Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
8. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
9. Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb
10.Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
1. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
2. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
3. The Applicant's signature obtained on the attendance sheet at the time of examination should match the uploaded signature.
4. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
5. Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
6. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
Scanning the Photograph Image and Signature:
1.Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
2. Set Color to True Color
3. File Size as specified above.
4.Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
5. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. For example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size] in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also