For Bank and Government Exams
Candidates must possess the minimum qualification as listed in the table below from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31.07.2017
1. Educational qualification should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 31.07.2017
2. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 31.07.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
3. The candidate must possess valid mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 31.07.2017.
4. Percentage marks shall be as mentioned in the final mark-sheet/degree of the university. The fraction of percentage so mentioned will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
5. Where CGPA/OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
a) Qualifications mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE.
b) Preference will be given to candidates having post qualification experience in their area of specialization. Company’s decision in this regard shall be final.
c) The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 31.07.2017.