For Bank and Government Exams
1. On-line application will be available w.e.f. 18-07-2017 to 04-08-2017 (up to 5.00 PM)
2. The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In the process candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
3. One-time registration is the permanent database of candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be noted by the candidate and kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC. The registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssconline.nic.in The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking/ Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 18-07-2017 to 04.08.2017 (up to 5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto08.08.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM on04.08.2017.
4. The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
5. In Registration Part, candidates will have to provide their basic information and upload their photograph (in JPG format, having digital size between 4 KB and 20 KB) and signature (in JPG format, having digital size between 1 KB and 12 KB). On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
6. In case, there is any discrepancy in „one-time registration‟ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature etc, „one-time registration‟ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The Commission allows editing of information like name, father‟s name, mother‟s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED / EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the „one-time registration‟ can be edited once before every exam but prior to submission of application for examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN „One-time Registration‟ and Application data will be allowed.
7. Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, making payment of examination fee, etc.
8. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India within the stipulated date and time.
9. Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
10. The application form without photograph/ signature or with blurred photograph/ signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily