IBPS PO 2017 notification was out earlier this week, indicating that there will be IBPS PO Prelims conducted in October for 3562 vacancies.
With fewer vacancies this year, competition for IBPS PO 2017 is fierce. Starting now, ensure that everything you do is in line with the IBPS PO guidelines to ensure that you don’t miss out on a chance to be a Probationary Officer in a Public Sector Bank this year.
How to Apply for IBPS PO
The registration process for IBPS PO is pretty straightforward and yet you would be surprised at how many applications get rejected due to the guidelines not being followed to the letter.
Let us walk you through the process of applying for IBPS PO 2017.
Dates for Online Registration for IBPS PO
Candidates can apply online only from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online for IBPS PO
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in the notification
- Signature should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS and if it is, it will NOT be accepted
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite IBPS PO application fee
- Keep a valid personal email ID handy, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process
- IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID
Application Fees for IBPS PO 2017
- IBPS PO Application Fees or Intimation Charges for IBPS PO is payable from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017, both dates inclusive
- The payment must be done online ONLY
- The application fees for IBPS PO is as follows
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
Procedure for Applying Online for IBPS PO
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT”
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- 10 PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the IBPS PO notification
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then the online transaction may not have been successful
Now that you know how to apply for IBPS PO Online, get started with the IBPS PO Preparation. The IBPS PO Prelims exam is just 50 days away!