Read on to find the step-by-step guide, that will help you apply online for the RBI Assistant 2017 exam.
Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification for recruiting 623 selected candidates as RBI Assistants in various offices of the bank. Candidates who are between the age group 20-28 can apply for the RBI Examination.
RBI conducts RBI Assistant examination in two phases, Preliminary and Mains. The last round is the language proficiency exam which is taken in the local language of the state in which a candidate applies for.
How to Apply for the RBI Assistant Examination
You can only apply for the RBI assistant 2017 exam, online. There is no other mode for submitting the application for the RBI assistant 2017.
The process of filling the application online is easy but a tiny mistake of yours can get your application rejected. Therefore, read the instructions carefully and fill the application form properly.
Dates for online registration for the RBI Assistant 2017 examination
The online registration for RBI Assistant 2017 has begun. The last date to apply for the RBI Assistant 2017 is 10th November 2017.
Here is a list of important dates for the RBI Assistant 2017 exam.
Pre-requisites for applying online for RBI Assistant 2017 exam
Before applying online for RBI assistant 2017, you should
1. Keep your passport size, coloured photo with a white background ready. Scan the photo, the image should be saved in JPG or JPEG format. The file size should be between 20 – 50KB. The preferable dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels.
2. You should sign on a white paper with a blank ink pen. The sign should be scanned and saved in the JPG or JPEG format online. The file size should be between 10-20KB. The preferable dimensions are 140 x 160 pixels.
3. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite RBI Assistant 2017 Exam.
4. Keep a valid personal email ID handy, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. RBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Application Fees for RBI Assistant 2017
1. RBI Application Fees or Intimation Charges for RBI Assistant exam is payable from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017, both dates inclusive.
2. The payment must be done online ONLY.
3. The application fees for RBI Assistant 2017exam is as follows
Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs.450 /- for General and OBC Candidate
4. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
5. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Procedure for Applying Online for RBI Assistant 2017
1.You are first required to go to the RBI’s website www.rbi.org.in
2. Click on the “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new window.
3. You will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register your application by entering the basic information in the online application form.
4. After filling the basic information, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. You should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
5. You can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
6. You are required to upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the RBI Assistant 2017 notification.
7. Prior to submission of the online application, you are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
8. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
9. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. You are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then, the online transaction may not have been successful.
Watch our expert faculty explain you the step-by-step procedure to fill the online application form for the RBI Assistant 2017 Exam.
Now that you know how to apply for RBI Assistant 2017 exam, Start your preparation for the RBI Assistant 2017 exam now!