Last Date to Apply for the SSC-CHSL 2017 is 18th December 2017. Here is a step-by-step guide to apply for the SSC-CHSL Exam.
SSC-CHSL Notification was out on 17th November and the registration process has begun. The online SSC-CHSL application process will remain open until 18th December 2017. Though the application process is easy, many applications get rejected due to the simple steps overlooked by the candidate. In this post, a step-by-step guide is discussed to apply for the SSC-CHSL Exam 2017.
Before we move further, let’s have a glance at the important dates for the SSC-CHSL 2017 exam.
SSC-CHSL 2017 EXAM SCHEDULE
Here is the calendar of events for the SSC-CHSL 2017-18 recruitment. Make sure that you don’t skip any date and start your SSC-CHSL preparation right away to ace the examination.
How to Apply for the SSC-CHSL 2017 Exam
A candidate who is 10+2 pass can apply for the SSC-CHSL 2017-18 exam. The SSC-CHSL application will only be accepted online. There is no other mode of SSC-CHSL form submission.
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply for SSC-CHSL 2017 Exam
2. Click on the “Click here to apply” option available on the website and select the CHSL option.
3. Read the instructions carefully before filling the online one-time registration form.
4. After reading the instructions, fill the online registration form.
5. Check the details and proofread the same before heading forward.
6. Submit the online registration form.
7. After submitting the form, a registration ID and password will be generated. Keep the ID and password safely because this would be your permanent ID and password, which can be required to apply for this examination as well as for the other recruitment examination of the Commission.
8. After submitting the form and noting down the registration ID and Password, you should upload your latest scanned photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in ‘jpg’ format. The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
9. After completion of the Registration Part, proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
10. Candidates already registered can omit instructions given from S No-3 to 9 above and can directly log into the system using their “Registration ID” and “Password” and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
11. In case, there is any discrepancy in ‘One-time Registration’ data filled by the candidate, photograph/signature, etc., ‘One-time Registration’ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill the online application form. The Commission allows editing of information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED/ EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the ‘One-Time Registration’ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN ‘One-Time Registration’ and Application data will be allowed.
12. You should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
13. You should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, the relevant entry may be corrected/ edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
14. Pay the application fee.
15. On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. You may take a printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.
How to pay the fees for the SSC-CHSL 2017 exam –
After filling the online SSC-CHSL application, the candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay the fee).
Application fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card. The facility of submission of online application (including payment of fees through online method) will be available from 18th November 2017 to 18th December 2017 (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20.12.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 18.12.2017.
Now that you have learnt the process to appy for SSC-CHSL 2017 examination, do not delay in the action of completing the same and kick-start your preparation NOW.