The official notification for the SOUTH INDIAN BANK PO 2018 is Out! Online registration started from 16.05.2018.
South Indian Bank has released the official notification for the Probationary Officers 2018. The candidates can start the registration process from 16.05.2018 till 25.05.2018.
Read on to know the highlights of the Notification for the South Indian Bank PO 2018.
Important Dates for the South Indian Bank PO 2018:
|Online Application – Start Date||16.05.2018|
|Online Application – End Date||25.05.2018|
|Online Test – Tentative||June 2018|
NO. OF VACANCIES: 150
The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank/future contingencies.
|Educational Qualification as on 31.12.2017||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.|
|Age||Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier
than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury etc.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
• Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
• Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
• Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 200/-|
*Excluding GST and other charges
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO APPLY:
Detailed Guidelines / Procedures for
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 16.05.2018 to 25.05.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other
Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and
expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Bank
reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is
more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Bank reserves the right to allot any other
centre to the candidate.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the online test/GD/Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for online test/ GD/ interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for Online Test, GD & Interview at their own cost.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need apply.
- Offer for Appointment will be issued in phases for selected candidates as per Bank’s requirement.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
- Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons whatsoever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation and liquidated damages.
Now that you have gone through the official South Indian Bank PO 2018 notification,
ITS TIME FOR YOU TO START YOUR PREPARATION.
Join TalentSprint for FREE South Indian Bank PO COACHING.