The official notification for NIACL Assistant 2018 is out. Online registration starts from 16.07.2018.
NIACL has officially released a notification for the recruitment of Assistants in Class III Cadre. The candidates who are interested in insurance career can start applying now. The online registrations for NIACL Assistant Class III Cadre starts from 16th July 2018 and ends on 31st July 2018. The total number of vacancies are 685 of which 32 are backlog vacancies.
Read on to know the highlights of the NIACL Assistants Notification 2018.
NIACL Assistant 2018 Exam Dates:
NIACL Assistant 2018 Number of vacancies:
Total No. of Vacancies: 685
Category-wise Vacancies (provisional):
Category-wise Backlog vacancies:
NIACL Assistant 2018 Selection Procedure:
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
- Tier 1 – Preliminary Exam
- Tier 2 – Main Exam
- Regional Language Test (for shortlisted candidates) based on their regional zone.
NIACL Assistant 2018 Exam Pattern:
Sectional timing is an additional change that has been added.
Tier 1 – Preliminary Exam:Tier 2 – Main Exam:
Regional Language Test:
Candidates shortlisted in the online Main examination will subsequently be called for Regional Language Test to be conducted by the Company, at select centers. The name and address of the Center, time & date of this test will be informed to the shortlisted candidates on our website.
NIACL Assistant 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either: –
a) a citizen of India, or
b) a subject of Nepal, or
c) a subject of Bhutan, or
d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Age Limit: (as on 30.06.2018)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation:
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on date of application registration.
Knowledge of Regional Language of the State for which a candidate applies is essential. Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (Candidates should know to read, write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT against the vacancies for which a candidate wishes to apply, is essential. (To ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT, a language test will be conducted before final selection. Candidates not found to be proficient in the Regional Language Test would be disqualified.)
Note: Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before they apply that they fulfill the requirements as to Age, Educational
Qualifications and other eligibility criteria and if found ineligible their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment.
NIACL Assistant 2018 Application Fees:
Payable from 16.07.2018 to 31.07.2018 (both dates inclusive).
NIACL Assistant 2018 How to Apply:
- Candidates have to go to the Company’s website www.newindia.co.in “Recruitment” Section and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id, mobile no.etc.. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct, prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Now that you have gone through the official NIACL Assistant 2018 Notification,
ITS TIME FOR YOU TO START YOUR PREPARATION.
Join TalentSprint for FREE NIACL Assistant Coaching.