The official notification for NIACL Assistant is soon to be Out. Online registration starts from 16.07.2018.
The official notification of NIACL recruitment for the post of Assistants in Class III Cadre is expected to be released soon. The number of vacancies for NIACL Assistants Class III cadre as specified are 685.
Online registrations (including the payment of application fees) opens from 16th July 2018 and closes on 31st July 2018.
NIACL Assistants 2018 Exam Dates:
NIACL Assistants 2018 Exam Pattern:
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
- Tier 1 – Preliminary Exam
- Tier 2 – Main Exam
- Regional Language Test (for shortlisted candidates) based on their regional zone.
*The complete pattern of the NIACL Assistants 2018 will be updated soon.
NIACL Assistants 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: (as on 30.06.2018)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Graduation from a recognized University/equivalent through any discipline.
- Knowledge of the regional language of the state for which the candidate is applying
NIACL Assistants 2018 Scale of Pay:
Salary is expected to be approximately 23,500 /- per month in the initial stage.
How to apply for NIACL Assistants 2018 :
Candidates can apply for NIACL Assistants Class III Cadre 2018 through their official website www.newindia.co.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Fill in all the required details
- Upload the photograph and signature
- Payment of application fee
Please find the News article by Economic Times below:
However the complete notification of NIACL Assistants Cadre III 2018 will be updated soon on our blog.
Meanwhile check out our Free Coaching for Bank, SSC and Other Govt. Exams.