The official notification for the IBPS PO 2018 is Out! Online registration starts from 14.08.2018
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the official notification for the Probationary Officers 2018 today. The candidates can start the registration process from 14.08.2018 till 04.09.2018.
Read on to know the highlights of the IBPS PO 2018 Notification.
Important Dates for the IBPS PO 2018:
Watch the video for the complete discussion about IBPS PO 2018 Notification by our expert faculty Mr. Rohit Agarwal.
Number of vacancies for IBPS PO 2018:
Total No. of Vacancies: 4252
Selection Procedure for the IBPS PO 2018:
Candidates will be shortlisted for the IBPS PO 2018 based on their performance in the below-given rounds –
- Preliminary Written Test
- Main Written Exam
IBPS PO 2018 – Preliminary Examination:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS PO 2018 – Main Examination:
IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in
IBPS PO 2018 – Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-VIII will subsequently
be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank
in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of
the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates
are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS PO 2018:
1. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
2. Age (As on 01.08.2018):
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
3. Educational Qualifications (As on 04.09.2018):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Application Fee for IBPS PO 2018:
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply for the IBPS PO 2018?
Candidates can apply online only from 14.08.2018 till 04.09.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Now that you have gone through the official IBPS PO 2018 Notification,
ITS TIME FOR YOU TO START YOUR PREPARATION.
Join TalentSprint for FREE IBPS PO 2018 Coaching.