The official notification for the IBPS Clerk 2018 is Out! Online registration starts from 18.09.2018
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Clerks 2018 today. The candidates can start the registration process from 18.09.2018 till 10.10.2018.
Read on to know the highlights of the IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Important Dates:
Watch the video for the complete discussion about IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification by our expert faculty Mr. Rohit Agarwal.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Number of vacancies:
Total No. of Vacancies: 7275
(for detailed breakdown of the vacancies check the complete notification)
IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be shortlisted for the IBPS PO 2018 based on their performance in the below-given rounds –
- Preliminary Written Test
- Main Written Exam
Note: There will be no interview process for IBPS Clerk 2018. The selection of the candidates for IBPS Clerk 2018 are completely based on the results of the Main Written Exam.
IBPS Clerk 2018 – Preliminary Examination:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
IBPS Clerk 2018 – Main Examination:
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
1.Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
2.Age (As on 01.09.2018):
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1990 and not later than 01.09.1998 (both dates inclusive)
3. Educational Qualifications:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Fee:
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
IBPS PO 2018 Application Procedure:
Candidates can apply online only from 18.09.2018 till 10.10.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left Thumb Impression
– A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Now that you have gone through the official IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification,
ITS TIME FOR YOU TO START YOUR PREPARATION.
Join TalentSprint for FREE IBPS Clerk 2018 Coaching.