Business Communication Programs
In an increasingly information- and technology-driven society, communication skills are shaping the structure of the workplace. Professionals need to interact seamlessly with customers/clients, work in teams, communicate technical details and build relationships.
We believe that effective training is a continuous process and not a onetime event. From assessing the Company's needs to providing post-training feedback and support, we work with our clients to achieve their business objectives.
We follow a well defined five step methodology to achieve this:
- Need Analysis – A training needs analysis is done to evaluate the organization's specific training needs before the training delivery. Three levels of need analysis is done Organizational Analysis, Occupational Analysis and Individual Assessment, this analysis helps us in tailor-making learning solutions to best deliver the results required to close the identified performance gap
- Competency Mapping for each role – Competencies make up the framework that serves as the basis for employee development, personal development, and performance management. Competencies required to effectively deliver the responsibilities of the role are identified. The programs are then designed to cover the width and depth of the communication competencies identified for each role.
- Bench Marking – A set of profiling tools and questionnaires are used to derive a benchmark to determine outcomes in terms of learner satisfaction, learning, and impact on job performance. After the training, participants need to achieve this benchmark in order to show their understanding and application of the concept.
- Training Design and Delivery – The standard methodology followed is used here with heavy customization for the role. The Training is based on Andragogy principles and delivered through ILT sessions , case studies and role plays
- Certification Process – Participants who complete the training, project work and other follow up activities with consistency are certified for the role.
Those who go through our training have reported improved efficiency, better relationships with teams and clients and an enhanced ability to handle stress on the job.
Head, Business Communication – TalentSprint
Vathsala. Narasimman heads the Business Communication Team at Talentsprint, she is a certified expert from Brainbench and the Central Institute of English and Foreign Language (CIEFL) she has over 23 plus years of rich experience in training and development. Fast paced solutions, creative techniques and innovative ideas coupled with her expertise in the training domain facilitate her as a fully dedicated and passionate trainer.
Participation Relationship Management is one of her core competencies. She nurtures the creative potential of each participant by fostering a healthy learning atmosphere in the training room. Using the adult education methodology- Andragogy she trained more than 110000+ people till date from the entry level to the managerial level. Her competencies include training, training need identification and analysis, course designing and assessments.
Vathsala has trained 75,000 employees in the IT, Manufacturing and Health Care sector. She has also trained around 20,000 students in Various Educational Institutions. Cognizant, Infosys, Hexaware, TCS, AIG, ADP, Google, Steelwedge and Pega Systems, Hyundai, Rane India ltd and Global Hospitals are companies where she has delivered corporate training. The sessions that she has handled include Communication and Presentation skills, Client Interfacing skills, Emotional Intelligence and Leadership training. She has also conducted several "Training the Trainer" workshops.
Trainer, Business Communication – TalentSprint
Sarmistha is a Senior Business Communication Instructor at TalentSprint with over 7 years of rich experience in corporate & training fields. She started her career in 2006 with DELL International where she interacted with international clients. She then thought of enhancing her skill-set and moved ahead to pursue Dual Post-Graduation in Marketing and Human Resource adding to her B.Tech qualification.
Customized Training is her forte as she believes that each candidate needs a different training methodology to be groomed according to the corporate standards. With the help of her competencies in Resume Writing, Interview Skills , Personality Development ,Group Discussions , Inter-personal Skills , Business Communication Skills(verbal and written), Active Listening Skills, Team Building to name a few, she not only instills confidence , logical thinking and analytical skills but also survival skills in the trainees. Her training sessions are filled with fun, activities and discussions which echoes her belief that – “LEARNING IS FUN”.
With enthusiasm, energy and optimism she has delivered various corporate trainings for renowned companies like Mahindra Satyam, Novotel, Maa TV,RMSI & Airport Executive Training for the enhancement of their communication skills , presentation skills and so on .She has also conducted workshops on Effective Resume Writing and Interview Skills.
Overall she has groomed over 2000+ trainees successfully from various background and designations.
Every Corporate incurs two types of costs – visible and invisible. By imparting communication skills training, Corporates will be able to control invisible costs.
The Programs mentioned are tried and tested Tailored programs with a customized agenda that focuses on the needs of the participants: