Return and Refund Policy
TalentSprint believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
A. Refund Policy for Banking, SSC and CTET :
1. Product Type : Online, Pendrive or SD Card
2. Eligibility of refund : Refund request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of receipt of Online Credentials/access, physical Pendrive/SD Card.
a. Following details to be given in refund request for Online products
I. order number
II. Reason for refund (customer feedback)
b. Following details to be given in refund request for Pendrive/SD Card Products
I. order number
II. Reason for refund (customer feedback is used to constantly improve our products and quality of service)
III. De-activation of the license key as well as the app from the system in which the same was installed. (This will require customer to connect with the support team and follow the deactivation process steps. This step is not required if the license key has not been activated)
IV. Return of the pendrive to the return address. (This is must for all refund requests where customer has received the product. Return costs to be borne by customer.)
3. Refund Amount : 100% refund
4. Refund Processing time : Refund shall be processed within 6-7 working days from date of receipt of refund request or return receipt of pendrive/SD card.
5. In case of receipt of damaged study material and non-durable items like Pendrives & SD Cards etc, please report the same to our Customer Service team On same day of receiving the product. The request will be accepted only after verification of the customer support team.
6. If product received is not as shown on the site, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.