Eligibility & Application ( Eligibility & Application Process for CTET )
How to apply for CTET?
(a) Apply ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in
(b) Make sure you have a scanned copy of the latest photograph of yours along with your signature in JPG format. This needs to be uploaded when you are filling your application form.
(c) An applicant needs to satisfy his/her eligibility before applying. He/She shall be personally responsible in case the eligibility criteria is not satisfied.
(d) Enter required information like Name, parents' name and Date of Birth as provided in Class Xth Certificate.
Note: under any circumstances, any request for any change, in particular, will not be accepted after the specified date for online correction is over.
Instructions for applying on-line
1. Go to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Apply Online”
3. Read all the instructions carefully. Click on the option “Proceed to go online”, follow the instructions and fill the application form.
After filling all the information required, click “Next” or “Reset” button. (“Next” button proceed , “Review Page” for rechecking the information provided and “Reset” button to resets all the data filled by the candidate in the Application Form. If you are sure that you have entered all the details correctly, click on “Final Submit” button. )
4. After Final Submission, note down the registration number and uploading images of latest photograph and signature (in JPG format only).
5. After uploading latest photograph and signature the page will automatically shift to next step i.e. Fee Payment.
6. After fee submission , get print out of the Confirmation Page.
Application fee for CTET
|CATEGORY||General/OBC||SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person|
|Only Paper – I or II||Rs.600/-||Rs.300/-|
|Both Paper – I & II||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-|
Mode of Payment for CTET Application
Payment through E-Challan
By Debit/Credit Card.