The Government of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) will conduct Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (ATET) 2016 also known as Assam TET, as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Assam TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Assam.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Assam TET 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Assam OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Assam. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the ATET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
It is very good news for the TET qualifiers that the vacancy of regular 8193 LP teacher posts will be filled up very soon.
The education department as well as the government is very much aware of the dissatisfaction and doubts arose in the mind of TET passed candidates waiting to get the appointments during last few months. The online form submission has already been completed. But the appointment process is getting late and the disappointment of the candidates is clearly seen through their reactions as strikes and meetings. The Education Minister is also very much aware of the conditions. He is hopeful to appoint these 8193 lp teachers within 31st March 2015. So, it is a very positive sign for the TET passed candidates. The new vacancies will also thus be created. We wish that all the TET qualified candidates will get appointment in the current year.
We will update you with more related issues soon. Thank you. Keep sharing.
Notification Related Old Material
Pass Criteria in TET:
• More than 5 lakhs students of Assam are waiting for the results, An Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Assam TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Assam TET exam 2016 the exam will be considered as ATET pass.
Assam Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (ATET) 2016;
• ATET Should give weightage to the Assam TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the ATET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Assam TET 2016 Online Form:
Organization: Secondary education Department of Assam Government
Exam Name: Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET)
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria: - Assam TET examination is conducted for primary and upper primary teachers. You can check out the eligibility criteria for your desired post below: -
1. Eligibility for Upper Primary Teachers: Candidates must have degree in relevant field with 50% marks. They must have passed graduation with degree in Education. You must read official advertisement for TET Eligibility.
2. Eligibility for Primary Teachers: Candidates should be passed diploma/degree in education. Those are having graduate degree in elementary education they are also eligible for TET exam. Read the Assam TET Notification below for more information
ATET 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
ATET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
1. Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Assam primary school.
2. Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Assam upper primary school.
3. Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
ATET 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Assam Teachers Eligibility Test 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
ATET 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Assam TET 2016 Online Form Process: -
On the official website of Assam TET, online registration will start. Candidates will be able to submit the online application form in August month. As soon as the notification of Assam TET will release we will provide direct link for online application. Online registration process is below:
• Click on the following link for Assam TET: Assam TET Online Application
• Direct Link of Assam TET 2016 Online Application
• Click on the link and register as new user with all accurate details
• Now log in and enter applicant’s name, date of birth and education qualification and other details
• Submit the details and take print out of application form
Starting Date for Online application form: updated soon
Closing Date for Online Application Form: updated soon
Exam Dates: 19th Oct 2014
Selection mode: -Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in written exam.