The Government of Chandigarh will conduct Chandigarh Teachers Eligibility Test (CHD TET) 2016 also known as Chandigarh TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Chandigarh TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Chandigarh.
CHD TET 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Chandigarh OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Chandigarh. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the CHD TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Chandigarh TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
1. Chandigarh TET (CHD TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2016: Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
2. Chandigarh TET (CHD TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2016 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for CHD TET.
Note: Candidates of Chandigarh who wanted to be a teacher for lower and upper primary teacher must passed CHD TET Exam and As a part for Chandigarh TET 2016 Eligibility Qualification applicants may grab B.Ed degree, before applying in Chandigarh TET exam for this they have to join Universities for B.Ed Admission 2016.
Steps to fill Online Chandigarh TET 2015 Application Form
STEP#01: Log on to official website of Chandigarh TET. to apply online for Chandigarh TET.
STEP#02: Read the instructions
STEP#03: Apply for Registration
STEP#04: Fill and edit Chandigarh TET 2015 online application form
STEP#05: Upload photograph and signature
STEP#06: Review and verify your application
STEP#07: Print bank challan
STEP#08: Deposit fee in SBI bank
STEP#09: Update challan information on official website www.chandigarh.gov.in
STEP#10: Print confirmation page
STEP#11: Submit it to District Education Officer.
CHD TET 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
CHD TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
1. Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Chandigarh primary school
2. Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Chandigarh upper primary school.
3. Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
CHD TET 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours:
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
CHD TET 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Chandigarh Teachers Eligibility Test 2016
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|(b)For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
TET Result 2016
• A person who scores 60% or more in the TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy ;
• Should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.